5G/4G O-RU Reference Platform
The O- RU reference platform has been interoperability tested with Intel© FlexRAN O-DU reference software on COTS server hardware. Please request to watch the demonstration by clicking on the buttom below:
Read more about O-RAN Alliance and Comcores role in O-RAN ecosystem:
- Intel® supplies O-RU Arria®10 FPGA SoC and interface/DSP IP components for the O-RAN data, control, and synchronization plane processing as well as the Intel® FlexRAN reference software.
- Analog Devices provides the ADRV902x DFE component, the clocking circuitry with the AD9028 and AD9045, the power components for O-RU, and the RFFE reference design.
- Radisys supports the integration of the O-RU software with the Intel® FlexRAN server.
- Whizz Systems provides the O-RU hardware platform using key components from both Intel® and ADI. More information on: Whizz Systems
- 4G Carrier and 4G+5G Multi-carrier support up to 200MHz OBW
- FDD support
- O-RAN Compliant Control and Management Plane
- Production Ready O-RAN RU IP from Comcores
- O-RAN IP in FPGA for flexibility
- FlexRAN Interoperability Proven
- Proven PA Technology already characterized with ADI DPD
- Market-leading RF Performance
- RF + Clocking + Power bundle
- High performance DSP in ADI ASIC fabric = lower power, lower cost, No high-end FPGA required
- Low risk implementation
- Midrange FPGA for lower cost/power
The O-RU Reference Platform can be used by radio vendors, mobile operators, and contract manufacturing companies to go to market quickly and deploy derivative radio variants across different frequency bands and power levels with low development risk and investment.
The IP core comes deeply verified, IOT’ed and with an extensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment (available through partner), Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
Please Contact us to discuss your project requirements.